Skip to content
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate): Iron is the key mineral required by the body to produce hemoglobin and red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): Plays an essential role in the formation of healthy red blood cells and is important for healthy nervous system.
- Folate (as L Methyl Folate): Needed for the formation of heme, the pigmented, iron-containing portion of the hemoglobin in red blood cells (erythrocytes)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine): Functions as a coenzyme in the production of haeme, a component of haemoglobin
- Vitamin A (as Retinol): Stimulates the production and activity of white blood cells, involved in immune responses.
- Copper (as Curpric sulfate pentahydrate): Helps your body absorb iron from the intestines
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid): Facilitates iron absorption from the Gastro-Intestinal tract. The absorption of iron into body is very less, if not accompanied by Vit C.