Tough times are back as the number of Covid cases is on the rise. While healthcare professionals do their best to attend to every patient out there, we must all do our bit by staying safe within our houses. Along with all other activities like sanitizing our hands often, staying indoors, wearing masks, there is one thing we must all pay extra attention to, i.e., making our immune system strong.
Whether in the pandemic or not, our immune systems help our body fight infections and keep us healthy. It is the body’s defense mechanism against all kinds of bacteria. The immune system can only be strengthened through proper nutrition, adequate intake of water, and daily exercise.
However, often we do not get the required nutrients from our diet or miss out on some crucial ones. To address this, we at ForMen have introduced a Vitamin C, D3, and Zn tablet that offers maximum protection against viruses and prevents viral infections, expedites recovery, and is made primarily from natural ingredients that help boost the immune system.
What Are Vitamin C, D3, Zn Tablets?
These are capsules that are made from ingredients that are available naturally and provide many essential vitamins and minerals that the body requires to boost its immune response.
What Is a Vitamin C, D3, Zn Tablet Made of?
As the name suggests, these tablets are consist of Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Selenium, Indian holy basil leaf extract, Amla, and Ginger. All these ingredients are sourced from the best locations and tested in labs before they are used in the tablets.
Let us look at the benefits of each of these ingredients present in the supplement.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is essential for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of the body and has antioxidant properties. It aids in the production of collagen, L-carnitine, and some neurotransmitters. It is also required by the body to absorb iron and promote the healing of wounds. Along with protection against viruses, Vitamin C is important for good heart health. Daily consumption of vitamin C may also lower the risk of cataracts and reduce age-related muscle degeneration.
- Zinc – Zinc is needed for the proper functioning of the immune system and plays an important role in cell division and growth and wound healing. It also plays a crucial role in childhood growth and is required by the body to produce proteins. Zinc also has some antioxidant properties and can help keep high blood pressure and diabetes under control. Zinc deficiency in males may also cause fertility issues and sexual problems like erectile dysfunction. Studies show that there may be a link between zinc and neurological disorders.
- Selenium – Selenium plays an important role in your body’s immune response to bacteria and viruses. It is needed for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland. Studies have shown that selenium can help undo some oxidative damage caused to the brain. Low levels of selenium may increase the risk of heart diseases in people. They also have high antioxidant properties that undo some of the damage caused by free radicals.
- Indian Holy Basil Leaf – Also known as Tulsi, this herb has been used in the Indian household for ages and has scientifically proven health benefits. This herb acts as a natural immunity booster and is used in the treatment of cough and cold. It is said to reduce stress and blood pressure; has antioxidant properties, and is good for heart health. Since it detoxifies the body and has diuretic properties, Tulsi is also good for kidney health and gout.
- Amla – Also known as gooseberry, amlas are rich in vitamin A, C, E, iron, and calcium. People often add amla juice to their daily diet due to the wide variety of benefits that it offers. To begin with, it is a great immunity booster and helps in preventing cough and cold, prevents chest congestion, aids in digestion, and has blood purifying properties. It is also a great aid in weight loss and has several positive effects on the skin and hair. Chronic conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure can be controlled with the regular consumption of amla.
- Ginger – This is another ingredient that has been used in home remedies to treat different types of conditions for ages. It is commonly used to treat cold and flu, nausea, and stomach pain. It can aid in digestion, especially for people suffering from gastric issues. Ginger also has pain-relieving properties and can be used to treat menstrual cramps in women. Its anti-inflammatory properties also help in treating arthritis. Keeping blood sugar and blood pressure under control can also be one of the benefits of consuming this ingredient regularly.
Who Can Consume the Tablets?
If you carefully observe all the ingredients mentioned in this list, you will notice that each ingredient serves a purpose to people of all age groups. Right from bone growth, cell development, gastritis, arthritis to blood pressure, and diabetes, each ingredient plays an important role.
Thus, this supplement is very important for every member of your family above the age of 12.
What Is the Dosage?
You will be required to take one tablet at any time throughout the day, with a glass of water, preferably after food.
What Side Effects Can You Expect?
There are absolutely no side effects of these capsules as they are made from natural, lab-tested, and good quality ingredients. The quantity of each ingredient also matches the daily dietary requirements and helps keeps your vitamin and mineral levels in check.
Our advice to our readers is to have one tablet daily, consume at least 2 liters of water, consume a balanced diet, and exercise regularly. With all these steps, you will soon see the quality of your life improve, and you will be in a state that will allow you to enjoy different joys in life along with complete health.